Please Send Your Resume
If you are looking for a great job and are serious, please fill out the below form and attach your resume in PDF form. We will look at all resumes and will get back to you with a decision.
- potential here is great for a tech that can produce quality work. Our pay structure is hourly guarantee PLUS a flag hour bonus. Starting numbers depend on skills and experience you bring to the table.
- We have a well equipped shop with bright lighting, modern equipment, including several brands and models of scanners. We have a large collection of special tools and will buy critical new ones as needed. Our techs help each other both technically and physically so you aren’t alone lifting or diagnosing.
- We work a Monday through Friday schedule, so there is time to have and enjoy your family. We are a Star station and AAA approved for over 33 years. In all, I have been in business for 40 years.
- My service advisers are professionals, that know how to interact with customers very well. They sell the appropriate work, and go over the labor amounts with you before the job is sold.
- The assets and attributes I am looking for: a well tooled, experienced (at least 3-5 years of line work), neat and detail oriented honest person. ASE certifications, smog license, California Lamp & Brake licenses or other certifications are all beneficial and add to the rates of pay. Diesel training and or hybrid training or experience all add to the desirable qualities I am looking for.
- We offer paid vacations, paid sick leave and partial health care coverage. We are out in the market looking to upgrade our health plans that are available to our employees.
- We pay for much of the training. We have a large library of training videos on line from AVI. They are some of the best webinars available, all at no cost to my techs. Improvements in our bonus and incentive plans are on the way.
If you feel you meet my requirements, polish up your resume and get it to me via the form.
Greg’s Automotive, 1641 N Magnolia Ave. 619-440-4337.
Keep in mind that if you just show up, be prepared to be ignored while I go over your resume. 🙂